Inside a Gunner's World of Fantasies

My wedding ceremony will be on Saturday and the thanksgiving will be on the following day, Sunday.

My fiancée solely has the liberty to choose these dates. But before she chooses those two days, these factors must be strictly considered:

1. I'm an avid Arsenal fan (COYG). Arsenal must not have a football match on any of those days. But If Arsenal has a match that day, I may leave to go and watch the match or have the match shown for us during the ceremony or thanksgiving.

2. But if on that Saturday or Sunday, Arsenal FC is playing tothenham fc, the wedding ceremony or thanksgiving will definitely be postponed to another time. I will never miss a London derby.

In a Gunner's mind, Arsenal FC is more than a club; it's a religion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Library

My Review of Chinweizu Ibekwe's Anatomy of Female Power, published in 1990.

OVERSEER J.O Ọ̀JẸ̀LẸ́YẸ: OUR PARAGON OF EXCELLENCE